Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Awesome People

It's sad when the only thing going right in your life, if the thing that normally doesn't. 
My job/work is going really well.  I love it there and I am so happy there.

Everything else has just been crazy.  I mean, it could be worse...but it just keeps piling up and I haven't been dealing with it.   I'm really lucky to have the friends I have though, especially in the church who have the Priesthood authority and can give me a blessing when I need it.  Another friend this week has been pretty awesome in listening to me flip out about everything.  I was able to tell him some things that no one knows right now.  I didn't want to talk to anyone about it, but the burden is gave me not doing it was too overwhelming.  The night we talked about it, I instantly felt some relief.  Someone knew, I wasn't completely alone dealing with it anymore.  That really meant a lot to me.  These two friends have been absolutely amazing lately and I don't know what I'd do without them. 

No comments: