Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everything is absolutely awesome...

...and always will be :)  I am going to relearn how to hide everything again and not deal with it.  Make it all easier....so anyways-

All my grades are posted for this semester.  I did decent this semester, except for my accounting class, which I had a lot of trouble with.  Now I just have to get my first payment in for next semester and I;ll be starting that.  My goal is to be finished by the end of January.  I hope it goes well.

Work is still going well.  I still love my job.  This weekend was the first weekend I was officially by myself.  (Meaning the past two weeks even when there was someone else there, I still did everything almost entirely by myself.)  I think I only made one mistake all weekend.  Wish I hadn't made any, but as long as they don't think I'm idiot.  I've been there for a month now, so in theory that'll be one of the last times.  The people are great though, I love it.

So I've gone with the Sister Missionaries a few times to teach this guy Jamie, I just have yo tell you how awesome this guy is.  All he wants to do is learn more and more.  He's totally into all the teachings of the gospel.  He's getting baptized in a few weeks and I'm so excited for him! 

So anyways, people know I've been having a rough time lately, which is going to change while I relearn how to hide everything and stuff...but with everything going on, I am very grateful for certain people in my life lately, especially Kylie, Eric, and Justin.  They've been helping me a lot lately.  Thank you guys so much!  It means the world to me.

No comments: